Sunday, September 6, 2009

...take your hands off my jacket! And an OOTD?

Made a stop at TJ's yesterday and found the cutest jacket! Take a little looksie...


So cute, no? Yeah, I know.
I had been looking for a denim blazer for quite some time and yesterday, there it was. I had to dig around a little bit before I stumbled across it (then proceeded on to a staredown with another "grab-happy" looking consumer), but the time spent was worth it. It's by French Cuff (not to be confused with French Connection... I wish!) and it was $20. Under normal circumstances, this jacket would have been left hanging, but considering the facts that I had been looking EVERYWHERE and the luxe look, I figured I could make an exception, right? I knew you would understand...
Here is the outfit I paired it with today: (have mercy on some of my pictures, I'm still trying to get the hang; so glad to be back in business!)


Jacket: TJ Maxx
Top: Old Navy
Dress: JC Penney
Shoes: Target

This might be "Fabulous Find of the Month"! ♥

No comments: