Monday, November 2, 2009

she is a peacock in everything but beauty.

I found this picture online and it inspired me to do a look...




I've always liked the look of peacock feathers and was quite pleased with my creativity! That... and who just doesn't like playing in makeup? Sometimes I like to see where my mind is going to take me. This is where it led me to:































I didn't have the greatest Monday, so it was nice just to do something fun! Here's what I used...







LA Splash Splash Proof Sealer/Base
e.l.f. Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Olive (the light green side)
CoverGirl Queen Collection Eyeshadow in Emerald (on lid)
Hard Candy Kal-eye-descope Baked Eyeshadow Duo in Ab Fab (the purple side in outer corner)
Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes Eyeshadow in Cherub (inner corner)
Sally Girl Eyeshadow in Blue Marine ($1!!!!, far corner)
L'oreal Collagen Mascara in Blackest Black (on the lashes of course!)

Mr. Wilde would have to change his statement now...  ;)

No comments: