Thursday, June 10, 2010

what do say to taking chances...?



Happy Thursday!

...well, the day's almost over. I can't help it if i'm a night owl, though! :)

All I can say is... thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow! Me being "ready" for this week to be over would definitely be an understatement.

Anyways, moving on to the good stuff.

I have been on this whole "50s kick" lately and been playing around with my makeup and hair. You know, beehives, red lipstick, and swingy skirts... all of that. Today, I kept it pretty simple. I had been messing around with this bright pink lipstick that CoverGirl's colormatching assessment has sworn I could pull off and thought I do a little bit of hairplay too! Check me out below...




Cute, no?

I can't even remember what I was thinking here... maybe I was trying to look alluring??? Idk, but I don't think it was working, lol. Here go a few more...











What do y'all think about this pink lipstick, though? Can I rock this??? Maybe you need to see something a little bit closer...



                                                     

[Hahaha... my lips are so freakin huge!]


Now what do you think???

Have a good night every one! ♥




                                                       

... just in case you were wondering, that's my skeptical face above!  :P




1 comment:

followmekanye said...

love the lipstick! what's the name of the color??