Monday, January 2, 2012

my top 5...

Change is really wonderful. I didn't get to share all of my reflections for 2011 [which might actually be a blessing for those of you reading this...], but I did want to share my top moments. The craziest, yet best things happened about September on, getting me more excited than ever for the new year. Here goes...

5. The loss of twenty pounds! [Downside: almost NONE of my former clothes fit. It's bittersweet, lol.]

4. Turning twenty-five. It truly was the best birthday I've ever had.

3. Learning about myself... This year, I discovered, among many things, a passion for running! Who knew??

2. Cutting off all my hair. Unbelieveably liberating... and I look quite fierce, if I do say so myself.

1. Spending tons of time getting closer to my family and best friend. I wouldn't trade my favorite people for anything in the world.


What were your favorite things of 2011? What did you accomplish?

:)

A

No comments: