Tuesday, January 31, 2012

two tone.

Hi all! Just wanted to share an outfit of the day... Check it out:





 


Sweater: Old Navy $8
Skirt: H&M $6
Tights, Tank: random
Boots: Marshalls $20
Bag: F21 gifted
Earrings: Urban Outfitters $5


What's crazy is how sad I look!! As if I got deserted right before Valentine's... And now that I'm thinking about it, this outfit could totally be good for that, haha! I adore this pink sweater. It's slouchy and cozy - just perfect.

The other thing I'm loving? Playing around with my hair. It's growing way fast! I only cut it two months ago and it's already almost too long for me to rock a plain ol' short 'do!

The last shot was a little close-up of the makeup; been experimenting with my NAKED and NAKED2 palettes almost every single day now... It's truly an obessession.

It has been unseasonably warm here for the middle of Winter. Especially considering I live nowhere near the west coast... It's truly a miracle. ♥

What miraculous thing has happened to you this week??  ;)

No comments: