Wednesday, March 3, 2010

operation: color me stylish - day 7

I got a new camera yesterday!!! Woo hoo!!!

Can you guys tell that I am super psyched?? As I promised, I'm playing catch up with my photos. Actually, there will be a couple of posts following this one...

Check me out in day seven's outfit.













So... whaddaya think? I liked it. I felt really girly, but comfortable at the same time. I just adore the shirt because it's got these really forgiving sleeves, especially considering my upper arms are one of my "not-so-favorite" areas. The sparkly headband is my favorite, plus I'm a sucker for anything with bows! You prabably can't tell, but my skirt has got tiers and my peep-toe wedges have bows too. So cute, no?

Top: BCF $7
Skirt: Marshalls $10
Scarf: Walmart??
Headband: H&M $2.80
Peep-toe Wedges: Payless (from FOREVER ago). Can't remember the price! However, just about any pair you find there will be affordable...
Earrings: Kohls $5

Hope you like it! ♥

No comments: