Wednesday, March 3, 2010

operation: color me stylish - day 9

Alrighty! We are steady moving along...

Check me out below!











The simplicity, yet chicness of this outfit seems surreal...

So, the story behind this awesome cardigan? I found it chillin between two hideous options with a $15 price tag. Why would the price be relevant? Because, right underneath the Marshalls tag was one with Tahari's MSRP of $178!!!! By no means am I bragging, but I like to share my finds and the places I go, because not only can you find things at more affordable places (Walmart, Target), sometimes you even stumble across the occasional designer or name brand for less (dare I say, cheap)! If I ever come off as uppity or pretentious let me know! That is certainly not my angle. Shall I list my finds below? Yeah??! I thought you'd like to know...

Cardigan: Tahari found at Marshalls. $15
Tank: Hanes. Purchased a men's value pack for like $5
Khakis: Dockers. Also found at Marshalls. $14
Shoes: BCF $10
Necklace: H&M $3
Earrings: Kohls $5
Glasses: Prescription.

More posts to come tomorrow! Gonna finish watching Law and Order: SVU and catch some zzz's!

Thanks for stopping by! ♥

No comments: