Wednesday, March 3, 2010

operation: color me stylish - day 8

Day 8.

I really wish I could have been able to post these pictures on their current dates! I had been having the worst week (started last Thursday)... it seemed like bad luck was following me everywhere. First, my car got towed, then I burned my fingers on my hair straightener, I left my work keys at home and started breaking out in stress pimples [growls under breath...]!

Anyways, we aren't here to talk about all the bad, are we? Nope! We're here to look at clothes...
....keep scrolling!














The mixture of browns and blues turned out nice. For some brightness, I threw on these cool golden orange earrings and a bracelet I tacked on to my order from Urban Original, back during my birthday. I purchased this skirt from American Eagle Outfitters... one of like three items I've gotten from that store. I like their preppy vibe, but IMHO they want a little too much for some of their more basic pieces. The eyelet detail on this skirt made it a must have though... ;)

Jacket: Marshalls. You can check out my other post on it here.
Shirt: Walmart $5
Skirt: American Eagle Outfitters $12
Boots: Payless $30. Another gift from the boyfriend! Ahhh... he knows I melt for stylish shoes!
Bracelet: Urban Original $4
Earrings: H&M $3
Glasses: Prescription. For those that do wear glasses, mine are Converse [side note: I didn't know they even did glasses, but they have some really cute, youthful styles.]!

I hope everyone else had a better transition into this week more than I did! ;)

No comments: