Thursday, October 1, 2009

are you taking extra care?

Just taking a moment to throw out the cheap thrill of the month! This is no secret, but sometimes we need a reminder...

Behold, CVS' Extra Care Card!






Did y'all know this was free? I hope so. I had one before and racking up those extra bucks can really be a help. Maybe, there's enough to get a free lip product, or maybe you need a little bit taken off for that moisturizer that you really love... Whatever the reason, make the most of any rewards you can get for just purchasing the things you buy regularly.

***On a random note, most CVS clerks will ask if you have one of these, but do not share that they are free and take 5 minutes or less to fill out the mini application (pictured above). So... JUST ASK!***

I lost my keys with my old card unfortunately, but I got a new one and will start collecting those points as fast as I can...

Do any of you have an ECC? How much have you saved? What were you able to purchase with your extra bucks? Do you even recommend getting one???

No comments: