Tuesday, October 27, 2009

the five dollar discount.

Went to Kohls yesterday and got lucky! As usual, they had a lot of stuff marked down... but I went in there looking for something specific. I wanted the limited edition Flirt! Eyes Rock Dreamy Eyes Palette. I acutally fell in love with this brand a while ago, but hadn't purchased much from it (Side note: For those still living under a rock, Flirt! Cosmetics is an Estee Lauder brand which also houses MAC! I dunno... just saying... if you're looking for a dupe at half the price...). Anyways, the palette retails for $16, but due to holiday season markdown, it was $12. Pretty sweet, I think. There were three to choose from, mine being in Poppin Peach. See below...














I can't wait to try these out!

Now, I'm sure you are wondering why I said I got lucky, right? Because, right next to the cosmetics is jewelry! Yeah, you know it was on sale! Look what I found...






Cute, no? Simple, yet sweet. I'm a sucker for rings, but I usually go for something a little bigger (read: gaudy). This was too cute to pass on though. The best part? It was $5!!!! Some of the sterling silver was marked down by 65 - 70%! I also found a cute set of pearl earrings by Croft and Barrow for $5 (three pair in different sizes) and some comfy shelf bra tank tops that were marked down from $12 to guess... Go on, guess! Yep. $5!!! (I totally bought 3.) All in all, one successful day of surprising finds. Which leads me to wonder... do I find deals or do deals find me???


What 'steals' have you found in your local Kohls? ♥

No comments: