Wednesday, October 7, 2009

flowers and fire hydrants.

















Check out all of this hotness going on! Lol... just kidding. All jokes aside, I DID feel pretty saucy...
Had the day off today and really didn't do much. Caught up with a friend, drowned myself in the soaps and noshed on banana bread! Just your typical, fall day.

For those familiar with GH, I'm ready for Dante's secret to come out, Johnny and Olivia's relationship is kinda weird, I'm totally rooting for JaSam, and I'm wondering WTH is Luke??? :)


Top: Jonathan Martin $10
Skirt: Off the clearance rack at Kohls, from forever ago.
Belt: Thrifted $1
Shoes: X-Appeal $17
Hair Clips: H&M $2 (these little yellow roses make me smile!)
Glasses: prescription.


Did anyone else have the day to themselves? What did you do?

No comments: