Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm uh... a DIVA!







Yeah, y'all heard me! I totally quoted Bey...

I absolutely adore her! Her ability to be so reserved, respectful and sweet, yet powerful, confident and sexy is just UH-mazing!

Anyways, I didn't get a chance to post all this silliness, like I usually do on Wednesdays, but Thursdays are just as good! Today totally sucked. Nature is taking its toll on me and work is driving me nuts! I needed something to make me smile and me attempting to exude 'Diva' or 'Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)' attitude was HILARIOUS! Figured I'd share the wealth with anyone who might need some cheering up. ;)







Lol. The picture above was me trying to poke my booty out. (I still can't understand how I can be so thick, but not have curves in all the right places... )






Look at those lips!!! That's my sexy pout. It brings ALL the boys to the yard... JK! ♥

No comments: