Monday, October 19, 2009

raspberry beret... and lips!

So busy last week! I have been gone for way too long. But, no worries, I'm back so you can get your fix!

So... I got one of those new Maybelline Colorsensational lipsticks in Plum Perfect.





I've been on the hunt for something a little dark for fall and this didn't quite fit the bill. BUT, I still really like it! I typically don't even do deeper berry tones, but I have to say I enjoyed the way this looked. Y'all know I had to throw in a quick nod to "the artist formally known as Prince" because, when I bought this hat, his song title was all I thought about, lol. I got the inspiration for a deeper lip from makeupD0LL on YouTube. I love, love, love her tutorials! She also has a blog that you can check out here. Anyways... here's my look!

















This was all it took today...











Urban Decay eyeshadow in Flash (picture doesn't do much justice.)
Rimmel Glam'Eyes mascara in Extreme Black (not pictured.)
Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in Plum Perfect (as aforementioned.)
Beret: Forever 21 $2

*Note: I forgot how much I liked this mascara, but have rediscovered my love! It makes your lashes SO long! Look how pretty...







Did everyone have a happy Monday? ♥

No comments: