Thursday, February 11, 2010

operation: color me stylish - day 1

So I mentioned that I wanted to dress a bit better and really test myself color-wise...

Today I kept it pretty simple, I mean, it's only day one!!! Take a look for yourselves and tell me what you think:








And a close up of my jewelery and makeup...







Dress: Target $5
Tank: Kohls $5
Skirt: Charlotte Russe $10
Sweater: Marshalls $7
Belt: Dots $5
Tights: ?
Boots: Coconuts $19
Earrings: H&M $3.80
Bracelet: from a random beauty store for $1!


I loved everything about this outfit. Even though there is still some black, the blue was enough to lift my spirits! It's still a bit cold, so the layering helped. The dress I'm wearing underneath my skirt has got to be the most comfortable in the world. And, the cute little cardigan is by Kenar. I found it on the clearance rack at Marshall's and it made my day! I had been wanting something with leopard print and actually found a couple of things last month. I'll be updating on my clothing haul soon, that way, everyone can see the stuff I'll be incorporating during my personal challange.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thursday! ♥

No comments: