Tuesday, February 16, 2010

operation: color me stylish - day 4

Alrighty... now we're bringing things a little more current! Without further ado, I give you today's little ensemble:










It was one loooooong day at work today! I'm pretty sure I put in 12 hours!!!! For me, that's a lot. It was nice to unwind a little by getting cute. My hair wasn't being so cooperative so I just tucked it into the messiest little ponytail. Obviously, this pink scarf is my favorite. I find myself reaching for it again and again (see?). And these shoes and the dress, you saw them up close here and here. One thing that this is teaching me already is that black, blue or grey seems to be the basis of a lot of my outfits... I wonder if that will change over the next few days?!

Dress: Thrifted
Shirt: Walmart $7
Tights: Walmart $5
Belt: Simply Fashions $6
Scarf: A gift.
Shoes: Another gift from my bf.

Wish I had more time to chat, but I am truly exhausted! Plus, I got an early day tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by... Ciao, bellas! ♥

No comments: