Monday, February 22, 2010

operation: color me stylish - day 5

Yes. I am well aware that this post is over due from last week. I actually had a few things that kept me rather busy on Thursday and Friday and I didn't get a chance to take pictures and post like I wanted! I knew I wasn't going to be including weekends, so I figured the best thing to do was to start fresh this week, no? Well, for those that are still checking out this space, take a look at today's choice...












Ooh la la! I felt like I had this cool parisian rocker thing going... okay, maybe I'm reaching a bit, but still cute, right??!
This dress has been my all time favorite, ever since I got like from 2 - 3 years ago! You can see me wearing it here too. I love the color, the fit, and how it makes me feel girly, yet comfortable. Dresses have always been my "go-to", even from when I was younger (you could totally ask my mom!). It's something about them that brings out the confidence...

Jacket: Stein Mart $40 (One of the best purchases made EVER!)
Shirt, scarf and earrings: All from Walmart! For $6, $5 and $4 respectively.
Dress: JCPenney $30 marked down from $100!!!
Shoes: a gift from my bf. You can see a closeup here and me wearing them here.

Got a few March issues of my favorite mags. Is anyone else as ready for spring as I am??? ♥

4 comments:

StephanieDJL said...

So cute! The fit + colour of that dress look amazing on you. Ready for spring!? I've been ready since autumn ;)

Unknown said...

Stephanie, I couldn't have said that better myself! Thank you for the compliment. Sundresses are the BEST!

Lodimat said...

so very chic! :D

Unknown said...

Lodi, thank you so much. It's my favorite dress in the WORLD! Btw, you are one of my go-to's for inspiration! ;)