Friday, February 12, 2010

operation: color me stylish - day 2

Today was pretty good!

No. 1 - It's FRIDAY!

No. 2 - I went to see Valentine's Day with my mommy... it was cute, but not quite what I had expected.

No. 3 - I liked my outfit today too! Ha! I'm really on a roll, no? Check me out below:











The fact that I am wearing fuschia and purple on my way to see a V-day movie is purely coincidental, I swear! And, please excuse the face above, there wasn't any makeup on it yet! ;)


Tee: Target $4.24
Tank: Hanes (the men's kind) from Walmart. I don't remember the price... I wanna say, 5 for like $7?
Denim Pencil Skirt: Gap. I got it on sale too! One of those Friends and Fam discounts and it was already clearanced.
Scarf: Walmart $3
Tights: Target $5
Shoes: Bahama Sunwear $12
Ring: BCF $4. You can't really see it though.
Necklace: Walmart $3. You can see a close-up of it here.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Once again, thanks for taking the time to stop by... Later!

Comment, subscribe, follow, whatever! ♥

2 comments: