Tuesday, February 16, 2010

operation: color me stylish - day 3

Sorry I missed posting yesterday! Did everyone enjoy their Valentine's Day??? I truly hope so! I spent some time hanging with my family and my boo and it was pretty good Sunday.

Anyways, enough about that and on to yesterday's outfit...














Yeah... I kept it real laid back yesterday. And, you can't really tell but my shirt is this really pretty royal purple and my pants were a deep navy. It doesn't sound like they go together, but I was diggin it! Lastly I used white as a pop of color.

Shirt: Old Navy $3
Cords: Old Navy $6
Tank: Hanes (purchased a men's pack)
Hoodie: Old Navy $5
Jacket: Stein Mart $40
Shoes: My beat up, "dirty, but still cool" Pumas

Side note -  Notice the dark nails? It's this really cool, new plum polish by Wet N' Wild that I have fallen in love with. I'll have to update a little later on it...

Had I been here to tell you, Happy Monday! ;)

No comments: