Tuesday, December 1, 2009

as promised!

I can't believe it's December already! Some say "better late than never," right? What do you mean, "no"? Well... maybe that's just what I say!

I finally have a day off and and I am ready to blog! No need to beat around the bush... on to last month's collective hall!







Quite a bit of stuff, no?

Let me tell you what all I got...

St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub ($3)
Brown Sugar tights in Coffee ($2)
Salon Perfect lashes in Black #110
NYX eyshadow in Rust
Nivea Creme
Bath & Body Works hand lotion in Dancing Waters (Free!)
Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara in Black (only $2 with a $4 off coupon)
Essence of Beauty lip butters in Pomegranate Apple, Citrus Coconut and Strawberry Banana ($3.99 gift pack)
Nivea Kiss of Moisture Hydrating Lipcare stick w/ SPF 4
Wet N' Wild nail laquers in Shield and Inferno($1.99 each, but I got mine BOGO)
Wet N Wild Natural Wear Lip Shimmer in Tart ($1.99)
L'oreal Bare Natural Minereal Shadow in Bare Gold (down to $2 from $10!)
Boots Sensitive Gentle Refreshing Toner
Garnier Nutritioniste Detoxifying Wet Towelettes
Cosmetic Wedges ($1)
Gloves ($1.50)
Headband
Fingertip Sprayer
Sagittarius Charm Necklace

I'm sure you would like a closer look at that last one, so here ya go!







I fell in love with the little thing while perusing the aisles at Wally World. It's so dainty, but fun! I like the way it looks a little tarnished... it just seems to add to the charm. For two dollars, not a bad buy!

So what do you guys think? Considering that I didn't go out on Black Friday, I found some really great deals!

Did everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday? ;)

No comments: