Monday, December 21, 2009

so like i said... (pt 3)

Whew! Finally. The last installment of this birthday haul...

You know how they say, "save the best for last"? I totally did!

I have some kind of crazy obsession about shoes. Maybe the fact that in most situations, your shoe size doesn't change. Shoes can be as fancy or as plain as you'd like, and the sizes are a little less discrimanatory than clothing.

Without further ado, I give you the last additions to round out my haul:



My new black boots that actually work with my enormous calves... They have this ribbed sock thing going on at the top that really bothered me at first, but then I realized you can easily tuck them into the boot and no one will even know.

Bamboo: $28





Cutest booties ever! They make me feel uber-stylish and the height increasing platform isn't too shabby either.

Bamboo: $22 (but, I got them for $13!)





Ruched rocker booties gifted by the BF. SOOO comfortable!

Dollhouse: $24 (I think.)





My "Bebe" heels that make me feel absolutely sexy. Of course the heel is not as high as the originals. I wanted to be able to walk in them, lol... Check out the real ones here. If only I looked as cool as Karen does... A girl can dream, right?

Bamboo: $16 (but I got mine for $10 with a coupon)





This was the second pair of shoes I got from Urban Original to push my order up for free shipping! I love the scallop detail and dove gray shade of the suede.

Fahrenheit: $20





Last, but not least, one more fun pair from Target... they're more likely to be worn in the spring, but the color and price sold me now!



I can totally imagine these with some cuffed, distressed bf jeans and a sweatshirt. Only $9!!!




So, that's gonna wrap it up! Thanks for stopping by to check out my haul. All in all, a great birthday...


What are some of the coolest things you've gotten for your birthday? ♥

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the shoes from Bamboo....what is this store?! Is it online?!

Unknown said...

The website is urbanog.com. You have GOT to go! Awesome prices and really cute shoes... nuff said! ♥

Ashley said...

Ok........I just fell in love with this site!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

You are SO welcome! ;)