Tuesday, December 8, 2009

hello mama!











And I would like to present my mom!

Isn't she like the most gorgeous person ever???!

I'm totally posting these pictures because she let me add a little oomph to her face. By no means did she need it, but I like to practice... and this was the result! I didn't need much to enhance her features. I threw some peach colored shadows on her lids, Wet N' Wild's Cherub eyeshadow in her inner corners, lined her rims in HIP's black gel liner, three coats of Rimmel's Glam'Eyes Mascara and a light dusting of a rose colored blush on the apples of her cheeks. There you have it! One of the prettiest faces you've seen this side of the Midwest! I dunno... can you tell by her pics that she likes it too?

Hope everyone has had a happy Tuesday! ♥

No comments: