Monday, June 1, 2009

the cheap stuff.

Since my blog is about staying stylish for half the price (or on a good day, even less than that!), I figured I would share the stuff I found at Target the other day. There they were, just calling my name... I promise I can smell a deal from a mile away! Anyways, here's a couple of pics of the stuff I got...


Cute right?! And all the red stickers mean they were all on sale! The three pack of earrings in the first shot (top right) was only $1.74 and all the stuff in the second picture was $1.00 each! My favorite is the cute rose necklace on the right. I also picked up some $.99 polish. Sometimes, they get a bad rep, but with a good base and top coat, they can last about as long as OPI...

On the left is Wet N Wild WildShine Nail Laquer in Blazed. I'm wearing this now on my toesies and it's a nice combo between girly and feisty. The one on the right is N.Y.C. Long Wearing Nail Enamel in Big Apple Red. Walgreen's was out of Red Red by Wet N Wild (which has received CosmoGirl's Kiss of Approval), so I opted for the N.Y.C. brand, which has yet to let me down. I haven't tried it yet, but I usually change up my polish after a week. With this 'summer-esqe' weather, you'll want to pull out the sandals and it's a no-no for icky feet!! Plus, you can be a little wilder with color choice cause you can always cover up with closed-toe shoes. Just wanted to share some fun finds... I wonder what's waiting for you at your local 1-stop shop??! ♥

No comments: