Sunday, June 21, 2009

mini haul.

Feels like it's been ages since I posted!!! Went to TJ Maxx like a week ago and was a little disappointed... until I saw these! :)






I love Urban Decay, so to find some of their products for cheap made for an awesome day! Here we have two edible shimmer body powders and a lipgloss.

Let me just make this clear... I WOULDN'T EAT THIS! I'm sure that since they claim it to be flavored, there is no doubt that it is, but I don't think it's a good idea to stick anything other than food or drink down the hatch! The body powders are scented like popular cocktail beverages (the Pina Colada, Mai Tai and Cosmopolitan [not pictured]). I've only used the Pina Colada, but it smells absolutely scrumptious!! Both were only about $7 marked down from about $17. Next is UB's Sparkler Pen Lipgloss in Bombshell. It's a lovely shade of taupe infused with gold glitter. Careful though... if you don't like what is referred to as the 'glitter bomb' this is not for you. You can wear it alone or over top of a stain of lipstick. In my opinion it's best for nighttime. Retail at TJ's was about $4. Over all, I'd have to say a haul well done! ♥

No comments: