Wednesday, June 3, 2009

woo-hoo for besties!

Bestie: 1.) your best friend, 2.) the one who knows just what you need before you do!

Okay, so this is a little random seeing as it happened a couple of months ago, but who cares?! I thought this was a little story worth sharing. Some time ago, me and my girl went on a little shopping trip. I don’t know why we always end up in a store, but we always find a deal too. This wasn’t long after New Year’s when the holiday stuff went on sale. My bestie called me and suggested we go get into some fun (or trouble, if that’s what you want to call it…). She told me she wanted to take me someplace she knew I would like, but couldn’t remember the name of the store. Whatever though, cause I was down for the ride anyways. Lo and behold! When we got there I found out that she meant ULTA! Only this one was at the new Hamilton Towne shopping center! I was just too pleased… Not only did she unveil a new Ulta location, she also introduced me to way better stock! While in there, we both decided to purchase the Ulta holiday shadow box set. This has got to be one of the coolest things ever! The set is like one large palette …only in a box. It houses 56 mini shadow rounds (pearl, matte, shimmer), 15 lip gloss shades (sheer and opaque), 4 small blushers, applicators, two eye/lip liner combos and 3 application brushes. The best thing though? The little magnetic palette… you can interchange or customize it however you want. And for all you MACaholics, you might even be able to find some dupes for your favorite shadows or the ones you don’t have yet in something like this! For these pretty, pigmented colors I’d say a $10 well spent! Still, don’t take my word for it, see for yourself!





…now you know why she’s my BFF! ♥

No comments: