Tuesday, June 16, 2009

LOTD...

And here we are again... I thought I would toughen it up a little today. I tried out the Loreal HIP Metallic Shadow Duo in Gilded. I had been searching for this for the longest time! Everytime I stopped by the HIP display to pick it up, it was gone! But finally, I found it in Target (the last one, mind you...), and it was on sale. The shadows are already affordable, especially for the quality of the product. I really love this eyeshadow pairing. It's glitzy and eye-catching without being over-the-top. I paired it with a few extras and came up with this look!







Face:
Skindinavia T-Zone Makeup Primer
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse foundation in Caramel
CoverGirl TruBlend concealer in #5
Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Sunbaked Bronzer in Rich Bronze
Rimmel Poweder Blush in Peach
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
e.l.f. Duo Eye Shadow Cream in Black Licorice [black side]
Loreal HIP Metallic Shadow Duo in Gilded
Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow in Black Raven
SallyGirl eyeshadows in Champagne and White Chocolate
Loreal HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in Black
Flirt! Big Flirt Thickening Mascara in Black Wink
Lips:
Essence of Beauty Lip Butter in Citrus Coconut
Maybelline Shine Seduction Glossy Lipcolor in Apricot Aura



...all that smoky black plus peachy-keen lips equals one tough, but cute looking chick! ♥

No comments: